Thank you for entering and good luck!
Competition will be drawn on 22nd December 2017.
Be sure to follow us on our social media channels. See links below.
Terms & Conditions
Take to the SKIES with our EPIC Prize
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is a promotion run by Epic Times Social Media Marketing (ABN 79836072692) 57 Abbott Street, Cairns 4870
- Entry is open to all persons in Australia over the age of 18
- The prize does not include flights or transport into Cairns
- Competition is valid for 2 people
- Entry to the competition is available by registering for the ‘Take to the Skies with our EPIC prize’ entry campaign form on the Epic Times Facebook page and the Epic Times Website
- Entry in to the competition is limited to one entry per person
- When entering the competition, entrants will be required to enter in their first and last names, and their email addresses
- By entering this competition your email address will be added to the Epic Times email data base and you will receive newsletters from us from time to time
- We will not share or sell your details to any other database
- The winner will have a video made of the day and their experience shared on social networks and the Epic Times website
- The winner will have photos of their day shared on social media and on the Epic Times website
- Entrants are also asked to join the promotors Facebook page, which is optional
- The winner will be contacted via email and will also be displayed on the Epic Times Facebook page on the due date of the competition
- The winner has 14 days get in contact with Epic Times to claim their prize
- In the event that a re-draw is required, we will display it in the Epic Times Facebook page
- All entries become the property of the promoter
- Incomplete entries will be ineligible
- There will be one winner selected at random from all eligible entries received
- Competition starts 24/11/17 and is drawn on 22/12/17
- Prize is valid for 6 months from 22/12/17
- Prize is not transferable for cash
- If the winner is not able to make their own way to Cairns within the times frame, the competition will be re-drawn
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of
any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials relating to this competition
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered including, but not limited, to indirect or consequential loss or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act
or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner.